Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, March 16, 2012

The first trailer for the highly anticipated Tim Burton and Johnny Depp film, DARK SHADOWS, is here!!

The wait is over, the trailer for the new Tim Burton film, DARK SHADOWS, has hit the web.  The trailer looks great and I was surprised to see the film has quite a humorous tone to it.  
 The film is based on the 1966 TV series of the same name.   DARK SHADOWS stars Johnny Depp, Michelle Pfeiffer and Eva Green and is scheduled to hit theaters on May 11.



CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment