Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

It's time for another DVD giveaway!!


17146539-my-master-satan-3-tales-of-drug-fueled-violence-dvd  A few weeks ago I reviewed a low budget independent film called MY MASTER SATAN: 3 TALES OF DRUG FUELED VIOLENCE (you can read the review HERE).   It was written and directed by who has graciously given me one autographed copy to give away to one lucky 4H blog reader!   

  Here is the basic plot of the film:

My Master Satan: 3 Tales of Drug Fueled Violence is an anthology horror film that features three tales that revolve around serial killer/druggie Alister (Dakota Bailey) & his equally demented serial killer friends Woody, Charlie and Bubba & takes the viewer deep into a seedy underworld of crime, drugs, depravity & murder. In the first tale, Bubba (Matt Marshall) enlists Alister's help to exhume the corpse of his deceased unfaithful wife who he murdered. Afterwards the two of them decide to take some LSD resulting in an acid trip where they briefly see Satan.   The second tale follows Alister and his twisted friend Charlie (Brian Knapp) as they go out at night committing murder, & other deviant acts.
  Finally in the third and final tale, Alister & Bubba go on a quest for more LSD, meeting their serial killer friend Woody and committing violent acts along the way, and finally having the ultimate ritualistic acid trip that once again brings them face to face with Satan himself.

  Enter now to win a FREE autographed copy of MY MASTER SATAN: 3 TALES OF DRUG FUELED VIOLENCE!  Follow the steps below to enter, it's super easy and completely FREE!

CONTEST RULES
 In order to win, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post below that includes your name and email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.  If you would rather not leave your email address, then just comment with your name and then shoot me an email (zombiehayes@hotmail.com) so I will be able to get in touch with you if you are the winner. 
 The contest will run from now through Sunday, 8/28,    The winning comment will be chosen at random using random.org.  I will send an email to the winner to collect their mailing address, and then mail them the DVD directly.   Only 1 comment/entry per person please.  Due to shipping costs, contest is open to U.S. residents only. 

Thank you, and GOOD LUCK!



10 comments:

  1. Debbie M.
    Luvzepln@sbcglobal.net
    Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith Rodriguez
    Toxcicinema666@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob C. (aka Big Fat Ogre)
    bigboyrobri@yahoo.com (yeah, I know. My sister made it for me... )
    Good luck to the participants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara Schwab saraschwab1980@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The movie sounds great!! :)

    Eric Voelker

    eric_voelker@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great! ..I would love to see this!

    Ronald Oliver


    oliverspendulum@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sara Schwab saraschwab1980@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daniel Koehnen
    danielkoehnen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete