Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Check out the trailer for BOO! A MADEA HALLOWEEN


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5325452/  I have to admit, when I first saw this movie poster, I rolled my eyes.   "Are you kidding me?" I said.   You see, I am not a Madea fan by any means.  Now I will admit, I've never actually seen any of Tyler Perry's Madea movies, so maybe I can't rightly say I'm not a fan.  I just never have had any desire to see any of those movies.   BUT.....this one, this one might actually get me in a theater to watch a Madea movie.   It's Tyler Perry's latest film and it's called BOO!  A MADEA HALLOWEEN.    I decided to go ahead and watch the trailer, expecting to hate it, but I have to admit, it looks like it could be a lot of fun!     Check it out and see for yourself, and who knows, maybe I'd be a Madea fan if I just gave the regular Madea movies a chance!

BOO!  A MADEA HALLOWEEN will be released to theaters October 21st.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

1 comment:

  1. Do one thing every day that scares you. Our deepest fear is not that we are
    inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.See the link below for more info.

    #fear
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete