Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, October 10, 2016

This week's horror related DVD and Blu-ray releases, October 11th











Here are this week's horror related DVD/BD's that come out tomorrow, 10/11:


*  BLOOD FATHER  [DVD & BD]
*  CARRIE  [Scream Factory BD]
*  CITY IN PANIC  [DVD]
*  DARK WATER  [Arrow DVD/BD Combo]
*  THE DEVIL'S FOREST  [DVD]
*  GHOSTBUSTERS  (2016)  [DVD & BD]
*  THE GIRL IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS  [DVD]
*  INSANE  [DVD]
*  THE INVOKING 2  [DVD]
*  TALES OF POE  [DVD]
*  THE THING  [Scream Factory BD]

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things.
    imarksweb.net

    ReplyDelete